There will be road access from County Road 2 and from Steward Drive. There will also be a walk pathway to Lakeshore Drive.
We thank everyone for the overwhelming support!
This is exciting development news for ourselves, for Morrisburg and for the community of South Dundas.
We have been operating in South Dundas for nearly 60 years and we wholeheartedly enjoy contributing to the growth of this wonderful area.
Thank you and we hope to continue building more for you soon!
We are still proceeding with the necessary approvals and everything is heading in the right direction. Providing everything is approved, we plan to begin infrastructure in the Spring of 2019.
Condo Floor Plans:
Over View of Whole Building
Located West of Morrisburg, beside Steward Drive.
54 acres of land will be used to build bungalows, semi-detached homes, senior homes and affordable condominiums. We will do custom builds as well as model homes available too.
- Rear view of building.
(South side facing the river)
- Each unit has a river view from the balcony.
- First floor indoor parking. Each unit comes with a parking spot. There will be storage for bikes.
North Unit, 1236 sq.ft.
- More information and details will be provided as we go through approvals.
This is still the preliminary stages of the condos, floor plans and prices may change.
- We do have a list for people who interested in buying a condo so please let us know if you are interested and we will add you. We will contact you once we have engineered and stamped blue prints done along with final prices.
- We are not taking deposits until blue prints and final prices are done, Thank you.
Dutch Meadows Condominiums
- Front view of building. (North side)
- Ground elevation on North side is brought up to 2nd floor for main floor front entry access.
- Additional parking space in front of building as well.
River Side Unit (South Side), 1532 sq.ft.
Introducing our latest development proposal:
- Elevator from garage parking to top level.
- Party room, gym room and community room.
- 4 units per floor: two units on south side, other the 2 units on east and west side of the north side. Total of 16 units.
- If you would like to contact us for questions or to add you to the list CLICK HERE.
It will be developed through four phases:
- Phase 1 (Blue)
- Phase 2 (Red)
- Phase 3 (Green)
- Phase 4 (Orange)
Each phase is expected to take 4-5 years to complete.