- If you would like to contact us for questions or to add you to the list CLICK HERE.
River Side Unit (South Side), 1591 sqft.
Introducing our latest development proposal:
- Front view of building. (North side)
- Ground elevation on North side is brought up to 2nd floor for main floor front entry access.
- Additional parking space in front of building as well.
Condo Floor Plans:
Over View of Whole Building
- Rear view of building.
(South side facing the river)
- Each unit has a river view from the balcony.
- First floor indoor parking. Each unit comes with a parking spot. There will be storage for bikes.
North Unit, 1313 sqft.
- More information and details will be provided as we go through approvals.
This is still the preliminary stages of the condos, floor plans and prices may change.
- We do have a list for people who interested in buying a condo so please let us know if you are interested and we will add you. We will contact you once we have engineered and stamped blue prints done along with final prices.
- We are not taking deposits until blue prints and final prices are done, Thank you.
Dutch Meadows Condominiums
There will be road access from County Road 2, a road from Steward Drive and a pathway to Lakeshore Drive.
We are still in the preliminary stages for the new development and we are still awaiting approvals to go ahead, but we are hoping to break ground in the Fall of 2018.
- Elevator from garage parking to top level.
- Party room, gym room and community room.
- 4 units per floor: two units on south side, other the 2 units on east and west side of the north side. Total of 16 units.
It will be developed through four phases:
- Phase 1 (Blue)
- Phase 2 (Red)
- Phase 3 (Green)
- Phase 4 (Yellow)
Each phase is expected to take 4-5 years to complete.
Located West of Morrisburg, beside Steward Drive.
54 acres of land will be used to build bungalows, semi-detached homes, senior homes and affordable condominiums. We will do custom builds as well as model homes available too. We expect to bring in 200 new families.
We thank everyone for the overwhelming support!
This is exciting development news for ourselves, for Morrisburg and for the community of South Dundas.
We have been operating in South Dundas for nearly 60 years and we wholeheartedly enjoy contributing to the growth of this wonderful area.
We hope this goes through as soon as it can and we can break ground in the fall of 2018.
Thank you and we hope to continue building more for you soon!